CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Goals

I have decided that getting anything done requires a person to become a nag.
If you cannot accomplish something on your own, the only way to get it done is to turn into a nag. I hate nagging. So I guess I have to pick.

Today I did something I have never done before. Last week I was talking to one of my friends about going to a show by yourself or going to dinner by yourself. We both decided we would rather stay home. Today I was out and about and I went to lunch by myself. I enjoyed the food and watching traffic. It wasn't so bad. I don't know about going to a movie??

2 comments:

jill said...

Mom just call me and I will go to a movie with you! I have alot of free time lately! Dont go by yourself!

NICOLE said...

Or you could take jason. After all, you two are forever!!