CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three Words

Three words made me cry Saturday night. "OVER THE HILL!" I have never considered myself "over the hill". But the reality set in. Seeing those words on fire, on top of a piece of pie, being served to me with all my family singing Happy Birthday, made me realize I am getting older and considered by younger people as "over the hill". When did all this happen? Now that we have an empty nest (we did not push them out), I think I better get in gear. I still have to graduate from College and get a job I really like.

Thank you everybody for coming to wish me a great "over the hill" life. My kids are wonderful to plan a crying experience for their dear old mother. The bad part is that they said they will keep doing it as long as I cry and hate surprise parties.

I can probably get over hating surprise parties but CRYING ...... No way.

Thank you, it was fun to see everyone. I think some of you will be getting back your gifts when you have a significant birthday. I can't wait.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday!!